To be an Elite Videographer you have to be on the ball, equipped with quick answers to client questions. Sure there are the simple ones like storyboard, budget and timing but what about the more difficult ones – the uncommon ones that will tell your client more about your process and how they will be treated throughout the production process if they hire you?
Here are answers to five eye opening questions a tire kicking client will ask you – and the answers.
- How to Make Money Producing Video with your Drone
- You Create the Video – Who Owns the Copyright?
- You Charge $300-$500 for Video Production? WTF!
- 5 Apple Marketing Techniques for your Video Business
- Make Money Selling Stock Video Footage
- Why Video Makers Should NOT Be Selling Video
- Are Smartphones a Threat to the Video Production Industry?
- Anyone Can Produce a Video for Your Business and That’s a Bad Thing