So you just completed a corporate video for the biggest client on the planet.
All of those long hours and hard work are about to pay off during the final clients review but during your Premiere showing you noticed people are falling asleep heads are nodding huge yawns…uh, oh! you’re corporate video is boring – a statistic with all the rest of those bad corporate videos and you just walk away with your head down.
How could this be avoided? What could have been done differently?
Well, we’re going to jump right into a conversation with Thomas Clifford, a 25 year corporate filmmaking veteran. The only one who knows how to bring brands to life through “enlightened” corporate filmmaking.
We’re picking his brain and getting some great tips on this edition of The DV Show.
- What it Takes to Become a Wildlife Videographer
- Excuse Letter for Bad Wedding Video
- Impossible: Producing “The Perfect Video”
- 15 Minute Tutorial: How to Make $100K a Year Producing Videos
- What is an Elite Videographer?
- Freebie Friday: 200 Tough Video Questions Answered
- My Formula for Making Money Producing Video
- Filming Dental Implants