A “Professional Video Maker” comes in all forms nowadays and is such a broad title that can have different definitions. Let’s break down each one so you know what level of services they can provide before you start producing your next video with them.
- How to Make Money Producing Video with your Drone
- Why Video Makers Should NOT Be Selling Video
- You Charge $300-$500 for Video Production? WTF!
- Win More Clients. A Quick Guide for the Video Professional
- 5 Apple Marketing Techniques for your Video Business
- Are Smartphones a Threat to the Video Production Industry?
- New Film Shows Impact of FCPX on Industry
- Who Wants Success Pitching a Video or Film?