Home » Courses

Broadcasting Online: DIY Webcasting Studio

22 Comments

Broadcasting Online: DIY webcasting Studio – part 1 & 2. This was recorded live in our studio on Sunday July 11, 2010 from 8-9 p.m. EST.

The high quality video recording, project files and digital handouts are now available for viewing and download below.


22 Comments »

  • Jón Daníel Mehtonen said:

    Easy a anyone?

  • Jón Daníel Mehtonen said:

    Easy a anyone?

  • Mike Kelly said:

    @ritvikish – (1) No, I use the ADVC-110 specifically because it DOES
    synchronize the audio to the video. The ADVC-55 does not. (2) No,
    unfortunately the ADVC only does SD, up to 720×404 – which is more than
    sufficient for most internet streams (any higher definition and some
    lower-end bandwidth users can’t keep up). (3) To stream from any VCR-type
    device, simply use a cable with RCA connectors at both ends. The ADVC-110
    will not compensate for copy-protected content. Hope that helps. Mike

  • Mike Kelly said:

    @ritvikish – (1) No, I use the ADVC-110 specifically because it DOES
    synchronize the audio to the video. The ADVC-55 does not. (2) No,
    unfortunately the ADVC only does SD, up to 720×404 – which is more than
    sufficient for most internet streams (any higher definition and some
    lower-end bandwidth users can’t keep up). (3) To stream from any VCR-type
    device, simply use a cable with RCA connectors at both ends. The ADVC-110
    will not compensate for copy-protected content. Hope that helps. Mike

  • Ritvik Sharma said:

    Hey Mike! I like your website and I have a few questions to get started. 1)
    Could you tell me if there is any audio video miss-match/lag by using
    Canopus ADVC110? 2) Does Canopus ADVC110 allow me to capture my stream in
    HD? 3) Could you guide on how to stream wirelessly from my video recorder?
    Thanks!

  • Ritvik Sharma said:

    Hey Mike! I like your website and I have a few questions to get started. 1)
    Could you tell me if there is any audio video miss-match/lag by using
    Canopus ADVC110? 2) Does Canopus ADVC110 allow me to capture my stream in
    HD? 3) Could you guide on how to stream wirelessly from my video recorder?
    Thanks!

  • Bubba B said:

    great course…enjoyed the thorough breakdown of information and the downloads. Not a bad Idea…

  • Bubba B said:

    More and more comedians are doing this…Not a bad Idea…

  • Bubba B said:

    More and more comedians are doing this…Not a bad Idea…

  • Kelly P said:

    This course is the most informative I have found on the web. Gives an excellent breakdown of the equipment necessary on any level. Highly recommended for the serious entrepreneur wanting to produce a quality webinar.

  • Mike Kelly said:

    Sure. But then everyone you wanted to broadcast to would have to be a
    Google+ friend, and that would kinda defeat the purpose of having a
    pay-per-view/subscription business.

  • Mike Kelly said:

    Sure. But then everyone you wanted to broadcast to would have to be a
    Google+ friend, and that would kinda defeat the purpose of having a
    pay-per-view/subscription business.

  • Paddy G said:

    Could someone not use screen share in Google+ and enjoy the same video
    stream with their friends free of charge?

  • Paddy G said:

    Could someone not use screen share in Google+ and enjoy the same video
    stream with their friends free of charge?

  • Paddy G said:

    Could someone not use screen share in Google+ and enjoy the same video stream with their friends free of charge?

  • Mike said:

    Thanks for the tips. This is great stuff! very thorough breakdown of information.

  • AntonioOrrico said:

    interesting!…video and downloads are packed with information! this not only improved my webinars but made them extremely simple to produce. Thanks to the guys at the DV Show!

  • Mike Kelly said:

    Thanks for the tip. We’d only assumed that they would watch the video only
    from our website (embedded link).

  • Mike Kelly said:

    Thanks for the tip. We’d only assumed that they would watch the video only
    from our website (embedded link).

  • Antonio Orrico said:

    interesting!…you should put a link to your site in the description tough!
    🙂

  • Antonio Orrico said:

    interesting!…you should put a link to your site in the description tough!
    🙂

  • Ivan Milovanovic said:

    Hi everyone, at the time I told my girlfriend that I was going to go make money online doing instructional webinars, they teased me. But afterward I showed them my earnings. Thanks to this course I had the information necessary to produce a quality product people actually want to pay for.

Comments or additional questions?
Leave your response here

Add your comment below, or trackback from your own site. You can also subscribe to these comments via RSS.

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

The dvshow.com is Gravatar-enabled. To put a face to your comments, get your own globally-recognized-avatar at Gravatar.