Producing Construction Company Videos
Question: I participated in the Producer’s Huddle on Sunday night and someone was talking about producing construction videos and it being the next big thing next to wedding videos. What are some ways video can be used in this industry?
Answer: There are several ways in which video production is regularly used within the construction sector:
- With each major construction project there are specific health and safety issues which are unique to workers- it’s a good idea to produce (and document) one video to train all.
- As with any industry there are often technical developments which impact on the workings of the site and these developments need to be explained often to hundreds of people at different times. In these instances best practice is to use a video to communicate information.
- Many construction projects are photogenic. Produce a video which examines projects that construction companies are involved in as part of their PR. Some projects can be technically difficult and filming the process provides an interesting and informative account of it.
- Collate video and still imagery to produce videos which show the heritage of the company. Many construction companies have a long list of successful projects under their belts. Collating and combining stills images and video of these assignments can produce a compelling video for use in sales presentations, recruitment and training.
Here is a sample of a Construction Company bio video:
- Sell Videos Successfully With This Secret
- How To Start A Production Company
- Create Income Producing College Brochure Videos
- Make Money Producing Videos For… Dentists?
- Producing Online Video Under Tight Constraints
- Making Money with Legal Videography
- Charge Money to Download Your Videos
- Making Money Producing Real Estate Videos