Sadly our industry attracts many inexperienced videographers who come and go leaving a trail of disappointed clients.
On this recording of the live edition of The DV Show podcast, we tackle the subject of a bride who addressed a nasty open letter to a wedding videographer she simply wasn’t happy with.
Award winning wedding videographers Mark and Trisha Von Lankin and dozens of interactive listeners join in to respond to the situation and the possible remedies.
– Von Wedding Films
– Wedding Videographer Sued by Unhappy Bride
– Excuse Letter for Bad Wedding Video
– Brides Say Videographer Never Delivered – NBC Connecticut
– Wedding Videographer Sued by Unhappy Bride | SLR Lounge
- 22 Directories To List Your Wedding Video Business In
- How to Make Money Producing Video with your Drone
- 5 Apple Marketing Techniques for your Video Business
- You Charge $300-$500 for Video Production? WTF!
- Make Money Selling Stock Video Footage
- New Film Shows Impact of FCPX on Industry
- Why Video Makers Should NOT Be Selling Video
- 5 Client Questions Videomakers Should be Prepared to Answer