Another Freelance Videographer With No Cash
I am a freelance video production contractor who has not been paid for doing a project. After approximately 6 months of waiting for funds from an invoice, I received two checks adding up to the full amount. After depositing these checks they bounced and the person responsible for providing funds is giving me grief. What action can I take if these funds are not provided in due time?
Answer: Three gems of advice:
1. Depending upon the amount of the invoices, you can bring a court action for breach of contract and failure to pay for services performed.
2. Contact the office of the district attorney in the county where the checks were given to you and inquire about their bad-check enforcement program.
3. Hop on over to our Elite Videographer website and take a listen to our video business expert Kris Simmons give a well qualified business perspective on how to get what is owed in this 35 minute audio podcast.
- Freelance Videographer vs Working for Someone Else
- Bad Videographer Goes to the Darkside
- Starting A Video Production Business With No Cash
- Your rights as a videographer
- Videographer Disappoints Couple
- $10,000 in cash & prizes up for grabs!
- Videographer Assaulted with own Camera
- 8 New Tips to Get Your Money