From Youtube to your iPod with Firefox
Question: I would like to get some Youtube videos over to my iPod. Any ways of doing this without spending hours and hours?
Answer: Tons of ways to download videos from Youtube. Either way you choose, there are a few steps involved. One easy way we like:
1. Go here and download the Video Download Firefox extension. After you install it a little icon will appear at the status bar of Firefox.
2. Visit Youtube and click on that icon when you want to save a video you are watching. Detailed instructions here.
3. Once your video is saved on your computer go to Media-Convert.com to convert it into an mp4 file.
4. Take converted file from your computer and export to your iPod.
- Tech Tip Tuesday: Get Video on your iPod
- Convert Youtube Videos on the Fly
- Video iPod released in Fall
- Tech Tip Tuesday: Make your own Video iPod – Now!
- Easiest Way to Download Youtube Video
- Another online converter
- Free Gift: Video iPod Cases for Everyone!
- How can I get the best quality video on Youtube using Premiere?