Joseph asks: My video business is booked every weekend until August. I am now starting to get offers to cover events on weekends that I am already booked for. My business is sales of individual videos.
Should I just hire someone and pay them a base rate, or base it on a percentage of the sales?
The rest of this content is only available to premium subscribers
- Why The Elite Never Sign a Work-for-Hire Contract
- Video Production Work: Automated Client Finders
- Find Video Production Jobs Right Now
- You Create the Video – Who Owns the Copyright?
- 15 Minute Tutorial: How to Make $100K a Year Producing Videos
- 5 Eye Opening Questions all Video Makers Should be Prepared for
- Freebie Friday: Business & Legal Forms
- Forget Zacuto Rigs: 4 Clever Uses for a Tripod