Arty asks: we’re a small non profit who is realizing the importance of video to spread our message. How do we get started? What are some tips you can offer?
Answer: With YouTube pumping out 2 billion video streams a day, one thing is clear: Video matters. Although it may seem intimidating, using video as part of your nonprofit’s online presence has become surprisingly cheap and easy. If your nonprofit is getting ready to use the power of video, this video offers 34 tips and examples for creating short films about non-profit organizations and international projects. It is focused on 3 primary areas: directing and producing, shooting in the field, and editing.
- Indiana State Fair: How to Sell News Footage
- How to Sell Hurricane Video to the News
- Get Chosen: How Will You Make Your Unskippable Video?
- 18 of the Best Free Video Editing Software
- Tips for Shooting the 2017 Eclipse
- 7 Sources of Free Music for Video
- Apps That Make it Easy to Sell Your Video Direct to Newsrooms
- The DV Show’s Smartphone App