Arty asks: we’re a small non profit who is realizing the importance of video to spread our message. How do we get started? What are some tips you can offer?
Answer: With YouTube pumping out 2 billion video streams a day, one thing is clear: Video matters. Although it may seem intimidating, using video as part of your nonprofit’s online presence has become surprisingly cheap and easy. If your nonprofit is getting ready to use the power of video, this video offers 34 tips and examples for creating short films about non-profit organizations and international projects. It is focused on 3 primary areas: directing and producing, shooting in the field, and editing.
The rest of this content is only available to premium subscribers
- Tips for Shooting the 2017 Eclipse
- Get Chosen: How Will You Make Your Unskippable Video?
- The DV Show’s Smartphone App
- Run a Video Business Not a Charity
- What You Can Learn about Video Editing from ‘Stranger Things’
- Excuse Letter for Bad Wedding Video
- Learn How To Host Video With Amazon S3
- Professional Facebook Live Streams from a Smartphone