How to Make a Video for Non-Profits
Arty asks: we’re a small non profit who is realizing the importance of video to spread our message. How do we get started? What are some tips you can offer?
Answer: With YouTube pumping out 2 billion video streams a day, one thing is clear: Video matters. Although it may seem intimidating, using video as part of your nonprofit’s online presence has become surprisingly cheap and easy. If your nonprofit is getting ready to use the power of video, this video offers 34 tips and examples for creating short films about non-profit organizations and international projects. It is focused on 3 primary areas: directing and producing, shooting in the field, and editing.
- Tons of Voiceover Talent for Your Video Productions
- Buy One Camcorder, Get One FREE
- Thanks for the Music, Moby!
- The Right Way to do Video Storytelling
- 9 Innovative & Promotional Ideas For Video
- Import JVC .MOD camcorder files into iMovie
- Video Created Entirely with an iPhone
- Seven Tips for the Indie Filmmaker