How to Produce Money Making Special Interest Videos
As a videographer, you can expect to be approached by people with great ideas for a video. They are certain that Blockbuster will want to stock it and that their local PBS affiliates will want to air it. The video might take the form of a documentary, a travel video, or a how-to video. In a few cases, these folks have the capital to finance the venture, and they are ready to pay your fee for production and editing. But most of the time, these budding entrepreneurs want you to invest your time and your equipment purely on spec, with only the hope of sharing future profits.
What these people are suggesting isn’t necessarily as far-fetched as it sounds. With the right topic, a well-targeted audience, and an organized approach to marketing, your videos can sell very well.
SIV Producer, David Knarr tells us the strategy he developed to not only produce video titles that would sell, but to create a plan for promoting and selling them in this special podcast with included PDF booklet with all of the details.
- Making Money Producing Real Estate Videos
- Making Money: Equipment or Talent?
- Making Money with Book Trailers
- Charge Money to Download Your Videos
- Produce a TV Show that Attracts Paying Sponsors
- Making Money with Legal Videography
- Make Money Producing Videos For… Dentists?
- Producing Construction Company Videos