300 Final Cut Pro Tips and Tricks
With Final Cut Pro fast becoming the de facto standard for professional video editing, it’s easy to believe the software is too “high-end” for beginners. But this isn’t the case–Final Cut Pro is the ideal tool for novices and students, if you have the right teacher.
Enter 300 Final Cut Pro Tips & Tricks for the Beginner, a collection of tips, tricks and keyboard shortcuts to help you edit like a pro.
If you don’t know:
- How to Keyframe faster
- How to nudge clips
- How to swap edits
- How to use the BIG Keyframe Editor
- What Option V is
- Color correction techniques
- What subframe audio editing is
- How to adjust the volume level of multiple clips at once
-How to create the Ken Burns effect
- How to use the 3 way color corrector
- How to work with audio clips
- Fix aspect ratio problems
- How to add lower third titles with motion…
This ebook is for you!
Whether you’re an aspiring professional filmmaker or a weekend hobbyist looking to improve on your projects, the information in this book will help you make the leap to sophisticated, quicker editing.
* PLEASE NOTE: E-BOOK PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.