What are you going to do when someone you recorded suddenly wants to take legal action against you? How can you protect your videos from infringing copyright thieves? How can you protect the ideas in your video? What if a client wants to see a service agreement before hiring you?
As a videographer you want to look, act and be professional and at the same time protect everything you work so hard to produce.
Samples and customizable forms include:
– Videographer service agreements
– Business and production agreements
– Contracts and assignments
– Non- compete contracts
– Non-disclosure agreements
– Talent release forms
– Work for hire agreements
– Location release forms
– Music and licensing
– Production spreadsheets
– Writer and script deals
– Equipment releases
– Indemnification agreement
– Copyright protection forms
– Video Production Business Plan
– Plus more!
According to the 2016 Altman Weil Survey of Law Firm Economics, An attorney would charge $252.50/hr to draft some of these forms.
* PLEASE NOTE: E-BOOK PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.