The only updated, hands-on e-guide to producing interactive live webcasts written by experienced experts!
This reader-friendly, 40 page manual is a compilation of every webcast related question submitted to The DV Show podcast plus more. It provides all the information needed to take advantage of the unique interactive power of the web and how to create dynamic, exciting live shows confidently to an audience of thousands.
“Do It Yourself Webcasting Studio” is an easy to follow guide designed to quickly get you past the learning curve without going through hours and hours of research. NO more wait to have your questions answered. NO more debating on what equipment is best or how to set it all up – it’s all here!
You will learn:
- Step by step instructions on how to set up a simple, intermediate or advanced studio
- What video equipment to choose without spending thousands of dollars
- How to quickly connect your equipment with simple, easy to read diagrams showing where every wire goes for audio or video
- What it takes to set up multiple cameras – wired or wireless
- What free and paid streaming services are best
- What free tools give you the best possible quality video
- Audio mixer connections and setup for the best sound
- Plus more!
- Live, interactive buttons get you instantly connected to us for answers on the fly
- External links lead you to dozens of free or low cost software based solutions
- Built in instructional videos walk you through all the tech
- Dozens of listeners questions answered – plus ask your own!
* PLEASE NOTE: E-BOOK PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.