Tech Tip Tuesday: Make your own Video iPod – Now!
CNet.com has a 6 part tutorial walking you through all the steps you need to take to install Linux on your iPod and then make your own makeshift Video iPod. This news isn’t new as we’ve covered it before, but for those of you who were thinking about doing it, but haven’t yet, because you weren’t clear on all the steps, this is a pretty good step-by-step.
Check it out, but keep in mind that the end result is “gimmicky: the videos are really small and don’t have any sound. But you’ll be sure to turn heads in public places with your iPod movies, and your new arsenal of games will come in handy when you’re killing time at the bus stop.”
- Tech Tip Tuesday: Get Video on your iPod
- Tech Tip Tuesday: Mixing DV Tapes
- Tech Tip Tuesday: Camcorder shutter speed
- Video iPod released in Fall
- Tech Tip Tuesday: HDV and Final Cut Pro 5
- Tech Tip Tuesday: Beat bad home video
- Tech Tip Tuesday: Take Screenshots with Mac OS X
- Tech Tip Tuesday: Build your own Car Cam