Underwater videography is just cool, exciting, dangerous. For unique wildlife shots… this is the field to get in to. Sure it’s expensive, the equipment the training, but its all worth it.
What started all of this? how did interest in bringing cameras into the water start?
Let’s go way back in time…way before Jacque Cousteau, NOVA or Mutual of Omaha bringing us the cool images of sharks and shipwrecks to our living room….let’s give a big thanks to a TV show called Sea Hunt starring Lloyd Bridges.
- Win More Clients. A Quick Guide for the Video Professional
- Why Facebook Watch is a Game Changer for Video Professionals
- 5 Apple Marketing Techniques for your Video Business
- Why Video Makers Should NOT Be Selling Video
- How to Make Money Producing Video with your Drone
- Anyone Can Produce a Video for Your Business and That’s a Bad Thing
- New Film Shows Impact of FCPX on Industry
- Make Money Selling Stock Video Footage