A look at what it takes to become a wildlife videographer. A day in the life of a National Geographic SafariLIVE cameraman.
– Get our newsletter packed with cool stuff for serious videographers
– Freebie Friday: Business & Legal Forms for Media Pros
– Ian A Nelson Wildlife Videographer
– International Association of Wildlife Videographers
– Wildlife Film Festival
– Wildlife Filmmaking, University of the West of England, Bristol
– Wildlife Documentary Production, University of Salford, Manchester
– Sophie Darlington – Wildlife filmmaking as a career
– Behind the scenes photos of SafariLIVE
– Tons of advice from Gavin Thurston
– Become a Premium Subscriber
- This Guy Shot a Wedding Video with His iPhone and all Hell Broke Loose
- Is Certification for Becoming a Legal Videographer a Scam?
- September 11 – One Videographer’s Story
- New Film Shows Impact of FCPX on Industry
- What is an Elite Videographer?
- 22 Directories To List Your Wedding Video Business In
- 5 Client Questions Videomakers Should be Prepared to Answer
- You Charge $300-$500 for Video Production? WTF!