Video production used to be about fancy equipment, cool effects, big budgets and ‘creative’. Today, effective video production is more about delivering measurable business results.
Join us on this podcast as we predict the future of video production and what you need to do to adapt with our guest Jimm Fox, who has been working in the “Holy Trinity” of the marketing video industry for more than 25 years.
He has experience with two Fortune 500 companies in Toronto, Paris and Ottawa and is best known for his partnership with designer Bob Coady to co-found Shoreline Communications, which was later acquired by Arlene Dickinson, Canada’s highest-profile, female entrepreneur.
- Six Things Cheapo Video Production Companies Don’t Want You to Know
- You Charge $300-$500 for Video Production? WTF!
- Recognizing the Soul Sucking Client
- How to Make Money Producing Video with your Drone
- You Create the Video – Who Owns the Copyright?
- When Badly Produced Video Gets Attention from the World
- Recording Video in Public Places What are your Rights?
- Make Money Selling Stock Video Footage