On July 20, 1969, when Neil Armstrong opened the hatch of the Apollo 11 lunar module and stepped onto the surface of the moon, a small video camera captured the moment and sent pictures back to millions of televisions 239,000 miles away….we talk with the man who built that lunar video camera….on this edition of The DV Show.
This interview was originally published on July 27, 2009…Stan passed away 5 months later on December 23…this podcast is dedicated to his accomplishments.
- Live from the Moon: Lunar TV Camera
- September 11 – One Videographer’s Story
- Tips for Shooting the 2017 Eclipse
- 5 Apple Marketing Techniques for your Video Business
- New Film Shows Impact of FCPX on Industry
- Who Wants Success Pitching a Video or Film?
- Should You Rent or Own Video Equipment?
- Why Video Makers Should NOT Be Selling Video