Thought of a helmet cam but that would just an angle of what goes on in front of me. Handheld wouldn’t do either – too shaky.
Instead, dealextreme.com came to the rescue with a very inexpensive stainless steel handheld monopod that extended right out in front of us.
Very happy with this purchase.
- Video Hosting Libsyn vs Amazon S3
- Run a Video Business Not a Charity
- Macro Videography: A Whole New World
- Handling the “I Can Produce a Video Myself” Objection
- How to Start Charging Your Dream Rates
- Talent Freezing In Front of Camera? Here’s What to Do:
- Learn How to Make a Music Video: Free e-book
- Essential Equipment: Basement TV Studio