Here is a story of Kellie Leitch, a prominent government official in Canada who didn’t think about the impact of video and how important it is to have a high quality production when delivering a message to the masses. Her political party released a “professionally produced” video that was supposed to draw attention, humanize their candidate and take a stance on screening immigrants who are entering Canada.
Oh, it got attention. On a global scale. But for all the wrong reasons.
– Watch the full video: Kellie Leitch on Screening for Canadian Values
– Get our newsletter packed with cool stuff for serious videographers
– Video Production Work: Automated Client Finders
– 15 Minute Tutorial: How to Make $100K a Year Producing Videos
Be a Smarter Video MakerWant more tips, tools and techniques? Sign up for our weekly newsletter. We search the web for anything that will interest the media professional. Take a look at what we find.
- This is What Happens When Your Buddies Film Your Video Content
- Why Facebook Watch is a Game Changer for Video Professionals
- 5 Apple Marketing Techniques for your Video Business
- New Film Shows Impact of FCPX on Industry
- Win More Clients. A Quick Guide for the Video Professional
- Why Video Makers Should NOT Be Selling Video
- You Charge $300-$500 for Video Production? WTF!
- How to Make Money Producing Video with your Drone