Jeez, I hate wasting people’s time. I’m not a shopper I’m not one to get hooked on the latest gadget or “must have” equipment. You’re not going to find me on social media flaunting my latest piece of gear….I find a quality piece of equipment, if it does what it’s supposed to do I stick with it and don’t look back. IT IS A HUGE time saver to NOT BE all caught up in EQUIPMENT. I can care less about unboxing videos, reviews are skewed and almost never from real people. I take recommendations from my network and go with it.
After listening to the podcast or watching the live recording, You will NEVER, EVER need to shop for another microphone EVER again. Three of the best shotgun microphones for video are right here on this edition of The DV Show.
- Why Video Makers Should NOT Be Selling Video
- 5 Apple Marketing Techniques for your Video Business
- New Film Shows Impact of FCPX on Industry
- Dealing with the Bride Who Absolutely Hated Your Wedding Video
- We Want You Back
- What Video Camera Should I Buy?
- How to Photograph the Northern Lights
- The Man Who Brought the First Moon Mission to Television