Underwater Videographer Podcasts
The next best thing to diving is a diving video!
These days camcorders are affordable, easy to use and high quality. Anyone can make their own movies to astound non-diving friends and family, or just for your own enjoyment. Video is convenient. With video you don’t need to process the film, you can view your results straight after the dive and, if you don’t like your results, you can record over them! Video is ideally suited to capturing the intricacy of marine life behavior, and the awe of the diver’s environment.
These are just a few reasons why more and more divers are choosing video (over stills cameras) to share their dives with non divers. A good video is life without the boring bits. A good underwater video is the perfect dive. Creating the perfect video is a challenge requiring more skill and planning than a deep wreck dive- learn how to get past these challenges with The DV Show’s newest podcast – Underwater Videographer!
Here are the full shows. Just click the play button on the left of each episode. Right click the play button to save to your desktop:
- U.S. Navy Underwater Videographer Interview
- Making good underwater video
- Underwater Video Tips and Tricks
- Submersible video cameras: no need for diving
- Easy Underwater Videography
- Will DSLR Cameras Kill the Videographer?
- Freelance Videographer vs Working for Someone Else
- New Podcasts Starting February 7, 2011