VHS to DVD interactive e-book
Converting home videos to DVD is a great way to preserve, share and enhance those old tapes that may be aging very quickly. If you want to transfer VHS to DVD, several options exist for the VHS to DVD conversion and, if done right, the DVD’s can look even better than the original VHS tapes.
Thanks to this informative 16-page e-book, you can now learn the four proven “do it yourself” methods for quick and affordable transfers, get your common questions answered, find tips on getting the best quality and more! The most unique feature of this interactive e-book is the interactive part: live links to additional information, helpful tips and best of all a live “ask us” button that will get you in touch with us for immediate answers to pressing questions. Adobe Reader bookmarks and table of contents also provide helpful navigation, or you can print out the entire guide to step through the instructions.
This e-book is available for immediate download for only $3.00.
- Listener appreciation day: FREE book
- A year’s worth of the most popular DV Show questions are now all in one place!
- Tech Tip Tuesday: Recovering from DV mistracking errors
- Fixing audio and video sync issues
- How can I get the best quality video on Youtube using Premiere?
- Future Of Television Is Self-Service, P2P Distributed Media Consumption