Have you ever wanted to convert an AVI file into the FLV format? how about an MOV file into a WMV file without the need to download special software? Zamzar.com (named after a character from the book “The Metamorphosis”) to the rescue!
Upload a file, select what you want to convert it to from a pulldown menu, enter your email and wait for the converted file to arrive in your inbox. The service is currently free with 24 hour storage and 100MB file limits. However, they are currently investigating the possibility of user subscription options which would allow you to store files for longer, and upload bigger files for conversion –
Once you have the file converted, embed it in a webpage
- Email Large Video Files with These Services
- Is 4K Video Editing Ready for the Cloud?
- Video Hosting Libsyn vs Amazon S3
- Big List of Supported Cameras: Final Cut Pro X
- Getting Google to Notice Your Videos
- What are the Essential Accessories for Shooting a Wedding?
- My Formula for Making Money Producing Video
- How Much Should I Charge for Video