The sad reality is that there are clients – a lot of clients – who will happily take advantage of every benefit you have to offer them when it comes to producing a video for them, but when it comes time to pay up, they’ll refuse to do so. It hurts. It’s frustrating. They’ll have an excuse, of course, but the bottom line is, you’re not getting paid.
Our first reaction to getting stiffed is usually anger, and we often display that anger out of impulse.
But if you want your client to settle their debt, you need a little more finesse. Our guest, video business coach Kris Simmons joins us to answer this listener question.
- Win More Clients. A Quick Guide for the Video Professional
- Make Money Selling Stock Video Footage
- Artificial Intelligence and Video Production – Will it Replace Humans?
- You Charge $300-$500 for Video Production? WTF!
- 5 Apple Marketing Techniques for your Video Business
- Why Video Makers Should NOT Be Selling Video
- What Your Rates are Saying About You and Your Video Business
- How to Make Money Producing Video with your Drone